Vidmate is an excellent application that allows users to download their favorite videos and music from the Internet in just one tap. It’s a standalone app that does all the work, you don’t have to download or rely on additional apps to save the downloads on your device. Nowadays, we come across a lot of interesting videos on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc. Sometimes you might want to download those videos and save them on your device to watch later without internet connectivity. Check steps to download Vidmate for PC below.
Unfortunately, most of the social media apps nowadays do not provide the option of direct download on smartphones. In such cases, you will have to follow unconventional ways to save those videos on your device. But, now you can quickly download and save any video from the Internet in just a few simple steps.
Vidmate app allows users to download any music or video from the Internet and save it on your local drive. If you would like to know more about the Vidmate app and how you can install it on your PC, then stick to the article until the end.
Reasons To Use Vidmate On PC:
As you may know, Google Play Store is home for millions of games and useful apps that can be installed directly on any Android device. However, there are plenty of useful apps that aren’t available in Google Play Store due to various reasons. For example, streaming apps like Showbox, aren’t available in any official App Store.
So, basically, Vidmate is also an app store where you will find tons of useful apps that are not present in the Google Play Store. Most of the people use Vidmate mainly to download their favorite videos from YouTube and other video sharing apps.
Some of you may not like the idea of watching videos on a small screen sized smartphone. Instead, you might want to use it on your PC to enjoy your favorite videos on a bigger screen. Well, if you’re looking for a way to download and install Vidmate on your PC, then you have come to the right place.
Go ahead and check out the following list to know the key features of the Vidmate app.
- You will find hundreds of trending and interesting videos in the Vidmate app to watch for free on your device.
- Option to download and save trending videos on your Android device with just one tap using the Vidmate app.
- It comes with an in-built search option where you can input appropriate keywords to find your desired videos.
- Download any video from the Internet for free of cost and watch them whenever you want on your device.
- You will also find plenty of useful apps in Vidmate’s app store which can be installed for free of cost.
- It’s completely free to download and use for all users, you don’t have to pay anything to get started.
How To Download Vidmate On PC?
Well, I don’t want to dishearten you, however, at the moment, Vidmate is exclusive to Android devices only. Meaning, you cannot officially install it on your PC since there’s no PC version available in the market. The developers of the app might be working on launching the PC version, but at the moment, we do not have any official info to share with our readers.
Fortunately, there is a workaround to download and install Vidmate on Windows and Mac-based desktops. With the help of Android Emulators like Bluestacks, Nox Players, etc, you can pretty much install any Android App or Game on your PC and play it.
Read More – How To Download Showbox On Windows PC and Laptops Free
Android Emulators will turn your PC into an Android device, so that you can experience the Android ecosystem and try out various Android apps and games on your PC. In order to install VIdmate on PC, you can follow the instructions mentioned in the below guide.
How To Install Vidmate On PC:
So, I’ve decided the whole installation process in two parts in order to make it easier for you. The first part will guide through the installation process of the Android Emulator on your PC. You’re free to use any Android Emulator of your choice, however, we recommend using only Nox Player or Bluestacks for this purpose.
Install Android Emulator On PC:
- Head over the official site of Bluestacks Android Emulator and download the installation file on your PC.
- Locate the installation file by going into your Downloads folder and run it as Admin to proceed.
- Now you will have to select the destination folder or path where you want to install the Emulator.
- On the next screen, you will have to agree to the Terms and Conditions in order to proceed further.
- The installation process might take a few minutes in order to complete successfully on your PC.
In some cases, the installation of the Emulator might take longer than usual depending on the configurations of your PC. You may go ahead and follow the rest of the steps mentioned in the next part.
Install Vidmate On PC:
- Launch the Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC to begin.
- If prompted, sign in with your Google account or create a new one if you want.
- Now go ahead and download the Vidmate in the Apk file format on your PC.
- Navigate to the Apk file on your PC, Select and drop the apk file in the Emulator window.
- The Emulator will automatically carry out the installation process of the Apk file.
That’s all, you just have to wait for a couple of minutes for the Emulator to finish installing the Apk file on your PC. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the Vidmate app and start using it,
Vidmate is one of those apps that come handy in times where you find a video to be interesting and want to save it on your device right away. Also, the app store aspect of Vidmate is quite useful for downloading apps that are not available in the Google Play Store. As of now, Vidmate is probably the most reliable app for downloading videos from the Internet for free of cost.
Go ahead and follow the instructions mentioned in the above guide to install Vidmate on your PC. In case if you face any issues in the process, drop it in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply