Today, in this article, you will learn about ThopTV and how you can install it on your PC for streaming Live TV channels and on-demand content such as Movies and TV shows. If you’re fond of watching TV shows or movies, then chances are, you have heard of ThopTV App somewhere on the web, in fact, you might even have it installed on your smartphone already.
Nowadays, the popularity and user base of Thop TV is growing quite rapidly mainly because of its vast library of TV channels. If you’re searching for a way to watch your favorite TV channels without having a cable TV connection, then Thop TV is probably the best option at the moment.
There are plenty of apps on the Internet similar to Thop TV, however, most of them have stopped working or contain only a few TV channels to watch. On the other hand, ThopTV regularly adds new TV channels to its library to keep the user hooked. Go ahead with the article to know the features of ThopTV App.
Thop TV App Features:
- Thousands of Live TV channels are available in the app for the users to choose and watch on their devices.
- Plenty of on-demand content such as Movies and TV shows to stream over the internet at any time.
- The App is available for free of cost to download and use for everyone, there are no hidden charges.
- You don’t have to go through the registration process or complete surveys to get started in the app.
- There’s also an option to request for your favorite TV Channels to be added in the content library of the App.
- Thop TV app features a minimal and appealing user interface to enhance your viewing experience.
- The App is compatible with pretty much every Android device that runs on Android version 4.4 or higher.
- It is standalone app, meaning, you don’t have to download any third-party apps to stream the content.
- The number of advertisements in the app are quite less compared to other similar streaming applications.
After going through the above list of features, you might want to download the app on your PC and try it out. Well, if you’re reading this, then you’re probably searching for ways to install Thop TV on PC. So, let’s go ahead and jump into the guide straight away without wasting any further time.
How To Install ThopTV for PC?
At this point, you may already know that Thop TV is specifically designed for smartphones that are running on Android OS. Thop TV developers seem to have no intention of releasing an official PC launch at the moment. So, in order to use the ThopTV app on your PC, you will have to rely on an Android Emulator.
An Android Emulator is a piece of software that allows you to install Android Apps and Games on your PC and use it without any hassle. For this purpose, I’d recommend using Bluestacks or Nox Player since both of them are quite lightweight and easy to use at the same time. Go ahead and perform the following steps to install Thop TV on your PC using Android Emulator.
- Go to the official site of Bluestacks or Nox player and download the installation files on your PC.
- Now locate the installation file on your PC and run it as Admin to begin the installation process.
- In the installation wizard, select the destination where you want the Emulator to be installed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the installation process to complete on your PC.
- After successful installation, Launch the Emulator and wait for a few seconds for it to load properly.
- Now sign in with your Google account or create a new account if prompted on your Emulator screen.
- Download the Apk file of Thop TV App by clicking on the attached link on your PC to proceed further,
- Now select the Apk file, Drag and drop it in the Emulator window to start the installation of the app.
- Within a few seconds, ThopTV App will be installed on your Emulator and you can start using it.
After the successful installation of ThopTV Apk, a shortcut would be created on the home screen of the Emulator. Simply click on the App’s icon to open it up and select your TV channel to start watching it on your PC.
Is it Safe To Use ThopTv On PC?
Yes, it’s absolutely safe and free to use the ThopTV on PC, the app itself is very trustworthy and doesn’t require your personal details to get started. However, the channels you’re watching in the Thop TV are scrapped from other media sharing sites unofficially.
So, it’s better to make use of a VPN connection while using Thop TV in order to safeguard your identity. Rest, there are no issues in using the Thop TV to watch your favorite TV channels Live for free of cost.
Thop TV has been growing in terms of popularity since it’s inception, the team behind the app are doing a fine job by adding new TV channels to the content library. In the past, the app has undergone several updates and changes in order to provide a lag free streaming experience to the users. So, definitely go ahead and try it out to see if fits for you.
In case if you happen to have any further queries or doubts regarding the information shared in the article, let us know in the comment section below.