As you might have realized at this point, most of the social media sites like Facebook, Instagram feeds are flooded with videos. Chances are, you might have come have across an interesting that you want to download and save on your device to watch it later. However, the process of downloading videos straight from Facebook or Instagram isn’t that easy as it may sound. Most of the sites nowadays do not provide the option of downloading videos to users. Check steps to download SnapTube for PC on Windows below.
Therefore, users have to rely on third-party applications in order to download their favorite videos from the Internet. You will find many apps on the web with similar functionalities, however, most of them are not really reliable or have stopped working.
Today, in this article, I’ll be sharing an amazing app called SnapTube which allows users to download any video from different sites such as YouTube, DailyMotion, Facebook, Instagram, etc. You might have already heard or read about this app somewhere on the Internet since it’s popular nowadays. By the end of this article, you will learn how to Install the SnapTube app on PC and how to use it to download videos for free from any site.
What Is SnapTube For PC?
SnapTube is an Android app, designed and developed specifically for smartphones that are based on Android OS. The App is useful for download videos and music from any website and saves it locally on your device which can be shared and view later without internet connectivity. Using the app, you can download videos in different resolutions and quality for free of cost on your device.
There are no limits or restrictions on the number of videos you can download using the SnapTube app on your device. Also, you can use the search option to find your desired videos on the Internet and download them with just one tap. In order to know more about the SnapTube App and its features, I’d recommend you to go through the following list of features.
- Extract Music:- Using the SnapTube app, you can extra music from your videos in the MP3 file format and save it on your device. This is quite useful if you just want to download the music instead of the video.
- Video Search Option:- Using this option, you can basically any video on the Internet and download it right away. You just have to type the keywords in the search tool and the app will find the relevant videos for you.
- Trending Videos:- There’s a separation section in the SnapTube app where you will find all the videos that are trending currently. You can download the trending videos simply by playing them on your device.
- Organize Your Videos:- The videos that you have downloaded using the SnapTube app can be managed and organized on your device. The app itself comes with plenty of options to organize your videos.
- Discover Videos:- You can also find and discover new videos to watch and download under the Recommended videos tab in the app.
- Simple Interface:- The latest version of SnapTube comes with a simple and easy to navigate user interface which makes it easy for the user to browse through the videos without any hassle.
There are a few more features added in the latest version of the SnapTube app in order to improve the user experience. If you wish to download the app and try it out on your PC, then follow these steps.
How To Install SnapTube On PC?
As you have read in the earlier part of the article, SnapTube is supposed to use on smartphones only. At the moment, the official version of SnapTube for PC has not been released by the developers. However, there is a way to install the SnapTube app on your PC and use it to download videos from the Internet for free of cost.
For this method, we’ll be taking the help of a third party emulator called Nox App Player which will allow you to download and install Android Apps or Games on your PC without any hassle. Go ahead and perform the steps mentioned in the below guide properly.
- Head over to the official site of Nox Player using a web browser on your PC.
- Download the installation file of the Emulator for your PC from the official site.
- Open the Nox Player installation file as Admin by right-clicking on the file.
- Grant the admin permission to begin the installation of the Emulator on your PC.
- Select the destination and follow the steps shown on your screen to begin the process.
- Depending on your PC’s configurations, the Emulator may take a few minutes to complete the process.
- Now launch the Nox Player and wait for a few seconds for the Emulator to load properly.
- You need to sign in with your Google account if prompted in order to use the Emulator.
- Now download the Apk file of SnapTube app on your PC using the download link.
- Select the Apk file by going into the Downloads and Drop it in the Emulator window. That’s all!
The Emulator will automatically detect the Apk file and carry out the installation of the Apk file. It may take a while to finish the installation of the Apk file after it’s done, you can start using the app to download your desired Music and Video from the Internet for free on your PC.
SnapTube is an easy to use app that doesn’t require any technical background or anything. You just have to install the App on your Android device or on your PC using the above-mentioned steps to get started. Once the installation is successful, you just have to open the App and play any video to find the Download option on your screen.
This way, you can download any video of your choice from the Internet and save it on your local drive for free. In case if you need any further help regarding the SnapTube app installation on PC, then comment it down below.