Undeniably Microsoft outlook offers wide features for the users. None of the emailing services will assist the users like Microsoft outlook. However, sometimes the occurrence of error code [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] will frustrate you.
To resolve this error, there are some exaggerated steps available. However, all you ought to do is try everything and then find the best. Undoubtedly, [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error code will get resolved if you properly try the steps.
What are the reasons behind [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error code?
In general, the [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error will come if the Outlook edition on your laptop or any device isn’t compatible with the Windows or computer version. However, once any error code occurs, then it means Microsoft Outlook isn’t working correctly. Along with that, there are approximately additional explanations as well.
- In case if the Microsoft Outlook Application is broken
- The usage of an incompatible version of MS-Outlook on your device
- Also, if you have downloaded MS- Outlook from 3rd party website, that is when you use a pirated version of MS-Outlook
- When Antivirus blocks the email
- If you use a duplicate account
- When you use a corrupted version
- Using so many Outlook accounts can also cause this error
You may also like to read, How to Fix MS Outlook [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] Error?
How to Resolve [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336]?
- Choose to delete duplicate accounts
The first and foremost step that you must do is checking and deleting the duplicate for the multiple MS Outlook accounts. It will indeed create this error.
- Go to the “control panel” option.
- Now you must look for the “Mail” option after that you should look for “E-mail”.
- Once you click, then you can find a list of all the Outlook accounts. All you ought to do is look for duplicate accounts and multiple accounts. You must click on every account that you want to delete and then click on “remove”. That’s all you have removed every duplicate accounts from your device.
- Look for the compatibility
To check the compatibility, check the below points,
- At first, you must click MS-Outlook
- Later in the “help” menu, you must look for the “About Microsoft Office Outlook” option.
- You should click on it there you can see a version of MS Outlook
- If it is an outdated version of Outlook, you are all set to mount the latest version and check if the error is still there.
- Make use of SCANPST.exe
You know Microsoft has created an application called “SCANPST.exe”. Using this, you can easily get assistance to fix the bugs. So if you face [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error code then,
- It would be best if you opened the ‘My computer’ tab on the desktop.
- Later it would help if you chose the options such as Program Files > Microsoft Office > Office.
- After that, look for SCANPST.exe and run it as administrator.
- Once you opened the application, click on the ‘Browse’ option. Later you should select the PST file that is corrupted.
- The moment you have selected the corrupted PST file hit on “Start.”
- Look at the antivirus parameter
Suppose if you use Microsoft Outlook, which is downloaded from a pirated website, it indicates that the software is an error. Even the antivirus software you use also will stop you from using it. That’s why you must download it from the official Microsoft. Check firewall rules because even that will also cause the error, so you must look at it and then resolve it.
- Try to uninstall and reinstall
If you still can’t find any solution for the error, you must try uninstalling the existing Microsoft Outlook software and then reinstalling it. So then, you can avoid using the outdated version of the software.
No matter what, any of the mentioned methods will help you resolve the [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error code; if not, then contact Microsoft support.