Most Android devices nowadays have good quality cameras that are capable of shooting decent videos. However, at times, you might feel the need to edit the videos in order to make them more interesting and attractive. Editing videos on a smartphone wasn’t really a thing a couple of years ago. But the times have now changed, now we have got plenty of video editing apps available in the Google Play Store for users to download on their devices. Check KineMaster for PC Windows Download Steps to Edit Videos and Images Free below.
But, the main issue is that most of the video editing apps that are available in the market do not provide all the features that are required to edit your videos properly. However, there are a couple of video editing apps that somehow managed to bring professional-level video editing to smartphones. KineMaster is a powerful and highly stable video editing app designed for Android devices.
With the help of the Kinemaster app, you can edit and produce great videos without having to compromise with the quality. Although, the app comes with a multi-layered editing feature, sometimes, you may not be able to use it properly due to the small screen of your smartphone. Therefore, a lot of people are searching for ways to install Kinemaster On PC to edit their videos effectively.
What Is KineMaster For PC?
As you may already know, Kinemaster App is available in the Google Play Store exclusively for Android users only. But, some of you might want to install it on your PC and that’s completely understandable. In case if you haven’t heard of Kinemaster, then here is a short description for you. KineMaster is a professional video editing app that allows you to edit videos on your Android device.
The app is filled with a plethora of editing features that make it different from other video editing apps that are available in the Google Play Store. Since its inception, Kinemaster managed to remain at the top spot in the video editing category. The app has been downloaded by millions and millions of users from all around the world, and it has received the highest rating in the Google Play Store.
If you wish to know more about Kinemaster App and what it can do, then you need to check out the following list that showcases all the key highlights of the app.
- Multi-Layer Support:- Multi-Layer support is something that most of the other video editing apps do not have at the moment. It helps in editing the image and adding text within your videos without any hassle.
- 3D Effects:- Hundreds of special effects are available in the store for free of cost that you can add to your videos to make more interesting. Some of the premium effects can be unlocked by purchasing them.
- Adjust Colour Balance:- Kinemaster comes with the ability to adjust the color levels in your video, you can either increase or decrease saturation levels, change white balance, etc.
- Easy To Use:- The latest version of the KineMaster app features a simple and easy to understand user interface which makes it quite easy for the user to learn the video editing features in the app.
- High-Quality Output:- Most of the video editing apps usually compromise with the quality of the video when you edit or add effects to them. But, KineMaster somehow manages to keep the original quality after editing.
- Free To Use:- KineMaster is an app that brings premium-level video editing to smartphones for free of cost. However, there are a few premium effects and features that you need to buy in order to use them.
- Lightweight App:- The Kinemaster app is very lightweight, which means, it doesn’t consume much space and resources of your Android device. You can use it flawlessly on pretty much any Android device easily.
There are many features available in the KineMaster app to help you with editing your videos. However, it’s not possible to list all of them in this article itself. So, it’s better if you try out the app yourself and see if fits your requirements. Go ahead and follow the below-mentioned steps if you want to install Kinemaster on PC.
How To Install KineMaster On PC
As stated in the earlier part of the article, KineMaster app is exclusive to Android devices only. The official version of KineMaster for PC users is yet to be released. But, there are ways to install KineMaster on your PC to edit your videos effectively. In order to get the KineMaster video editing experience on PC, you need to first download and install an Android Emulator called Nox Player.
You can follow these steps and install the Emulator and KineMaster on your PC.
- Firstly, download the Nox Player Emulator from its official website on your PC to proceed.
- Now open the installation file as Admin and grant the permissions to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and select the path where you want to install the Emulator on your PC.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and wait for the installation process of the Emulator to finish.
- Now Launch the Emulator and login to your Google account if asked to proceed further in the process.
- Go ahead and download the KineMaster apk file by clicking on the download link on your PC.
- Select the apk file located in the Downloads folder and drop it in the Emulator window to begin.
- Now just wait for the Emulator to finish installing the apk file on your PC, it may take a few minutes.
- That’s all, once the installation process of Kinemaster is completed, you can start using it.
There are no further steps nor do you have to perform any additional installation in order to start using the KineMaster app on your PC to get started with editing videos.
Hopefully, the information and guide shared in the article would prove to be useful for people who are looking for an easy way to install KineMaster on PC. Don’t forget to share the article with your friends who might need it for editing their videos. In case if you any sort of problem or have any doubts with respect to the installation steps provided in the article, feel free to comment it down below.