Nowadays, mobile applications development greatly expands the sphere of influence. Such a fact occurs primarily due to the emergence of innovative smartphone models and ultra-fast Internet connectivity. Mobile apps are pretty ubiquitous these days, from food delivery to e-learning apps.
What are the main growth trends and development prospects for the development of mobile applications in 2021? The most trending technologies, functional platforms and frameworks are as follows.
Today, among programmers and developers of all echelons there are their own, unique traditions and development innovations. Particularly, the most popular and widespread development frameworks are the following:
Xamarin is the latest framework-based software solution from Microsoft. The latest platform update allows creating a cross-platform application using С# and .Net. Xamarin Forms (or MAUI) is a unique library for building highly functional and adaptive user interfaces in mobile applications, with a high degree of user actions freedom.
Benefits of working using Xamarin:
- Fast and simple process of learning the basic features and accelerated acquisition of programming skills for interfaces and the backend of the application;
- An enviable cross-platform component that allows you to create highly functional applications;
- Ability to create web applications focused on browser functionality.
- Two separate virtual machines on Android — JVM and MONO;
- Lack of tools and libraries;
- Long time to fix bugs;
- The size of bundles, along with the growing popularity of the framework, increases significantly.
- Large community on the Internet;
- The framework’s developments are used by top companies in the world, including such famous titles as Skype, Discord, Shopify, Tesla and Artsy;
- Native application capabilities are completely available to developers.
- Long startup time;
- Extensions and work in the background requires skills to write native code;
- Every component created undergoes an internal redesign.
Flutter is an open source cross-platform framework created by Google. Unlike React Native, Flutter uses a proprietary 2D engine to render the user interface natively. This method guarantees operating system independence and integratable adaptability. Additionally, the framework compiles Dart into the native code of the application’s release shell.
On GitHub, Flutter has over 100,000 stars and the number of apps created with it continues to skyrocket. According to statistics, 9% of mobile applications are based on Flutter.
- Excellent performance;
- Declarative UI;
- Support for all trending Web technologies;
- Non-native UI;
- It is based on the unpopular programming language Dart;
- Lack of some tools.
RexSoft Mobile Application Development
The most important thing in the mobile development sphere is to choose the correct programming environment and draw up a clear architecture of the future software product. Due to the prevalence of innovative technologies, it is extremely difficult to make the right choice.
RexSoft specialists provide the optimal result in accordance with your resources. Due to the presence of a large number of specialists, real experts in various areas of development, each client receives a comprehensive approach and the implementation of the most creative ideas in the shortest possible time. Taking into account the minimum rates for work, the implementation of each project by the craftsmen of the RexSoft company is reliable, trouble-free and professional. Try out and get an excellent result, embodying creative ideas right into the perfect form.
Leave a Reply