Online dating in 2019 is no new concept. All over the world people have hooked in to various apps for casual dating, serious relationships or sometimes imply just hook ups. It is quite a craze among the age group of 20 – 30. This is the population which stays busy for most part of the day, so they hardly have time to find love like that; also they are quite practical and want to settle down before going for marriage or any long term relationship. So of course, for a generation like this online dating seems the most viable option that you text a person and then meet them and decide for yourself whether you like him or her, and whether you want to be continue with the dating process. Check How does Tinder Work below.
Dating process has undergone a huge change right now. Gone are the days when you would bunk classes or take half day from office and go on a date with your crush, or someone on whom you have developed an interest in. Some people still are interested in those old school dating but for some online dating has turned out to be easier and time saving. Therefore, there are quite a many people who are unfamiliar with the concept of online dating and how it works. They might even be afraid that there might be breaches in the security and privacy if they open an account in such an app. Tinder is definitely one of the most famous and most used dating app which is used globally.
Tinder can be pretty interesting if you know what you are doing, and in which direction to proceed. Otherwise it might quite a daunting experience and you will soon get bored of it. this article is to explain to beginners the functioning of Tinder so that you can use it without a problem.
How Does Tinder Work for Beginners in 2019?
All you need to do is to follow a few simple steps and you will be all get going:
- Creating your own account – Just like any other social media, here you have to create your own account. To create an account on tinder, you have to download the app, open it up, and then you can log in through Facebook, if you have an account there, or you can link it to your Instagram account.
- The app will help you by redirecting your phone to open Facebook and you are in. Before you log in, you need to allow some permission to this app.
- You need to allow tinder to access your phone’s location, because it is on the basis of this location that you can filter in the people near you and swipe right or left.
- If you do not enable location then you will not be provided with any potential matches, and there will no reason for you to be on Tinder then. Location, is the most important thing for tinder.
- Modifying your account – Modifying your account is an important step. You need to write a witty or such a bio that enhances people’s interest on you.
- It needs to be in maximum two sentences and needs to describe you and your personality as well..Tinder has all about it a casual vibe, so you can be light and breezy.
- You do not need to tell your life story here, just a few words about you. you also do not have any form of compatibility question that other dating app seem to have.
- You also need to put on pictures otherwise it might seem like a fake account. At least five pictures should suffice that showcases your life in general.
- Do not keep pictures thinking what people will like it, because people are going to make up your mind any way. The pictures should depict you doing something fun, something active, something showing your hobby, maybe one with friends, selfie are great. But you get to decide it all.
- Time to swipe – So once you are done setting up, you can do what you came here for. It’s time to meet new people. You probably have heard of the term swiping even if you are not on tinder, and this is because swiping had been made famous by swiping.
- Now, now you will see profiles of other people who are currently near your location. You also need to choose the gender of the people you want to view.
- There will appear a picture of that person in that middle, their first name, their age and the number of miles they are away from you. Sometimes there will also come a list of friends you have in common in Facebook.
- Below this you will find their bio. Below all of this you will find three options Red X, a blue star, and a green heart. if you like his or her profile then you can swipe right and that will mean yes.
- If you do not then you can simply swipe left and that will be a no. if you not comfortable with the swiping then you can also click on the Red Cross or the green heart which would mean no and right respectively.
- The blue star is for people whom you really like, it means a super like. If it so happens, that a person you swipe right on has also previously swiped you right, then tinder will show it’s a match, it will be there on your screen.
- Now it’s a match – No what do you do after it is match with any one of the profile. You are now free to message him or her and talk.
- You can also wait for the other person to start talking to you. there is also an option to just increase your matching quotient but never reach out to someone.
- But then the whole point of a dating app is to get to know someone. Messaging on tinder is like messaging on any other social media. You can get to use emojis and gifs as well.
Here is the How does Tinder Work and Tinder is a great and reliable App when you want to date. So now that you know all the tit bits of dating, what are you waiting for? Just be safe and use the block option if you think someone is bothering you. Otherwise it is bound to be a fun trip. Log in and then swipe right and keep enjoying.