NCERT books are vital for students who are going to appear for their board examinations. CBSE has been making papers from NCERT books for ages and it’s high time that students should understand the importance of NCERT books.
They will give a student an overview of the topic and have enough material from which a student can ace their board exams. Although reference books gave additional material, other than what we read in NCERT books, it is not important from the board perspective.
It unnecessarily creates confusion in student’s minds, which is not good for their preparations. But there is one more thing, which is very helpful in the board preparation and that is NCERT Solutions, these solutions are best for students who are now polishing their already prepared content.
The questions which you find difficult in your NCERT books are solved in a well-curated manner. There are various books available in which you can find the solved answers to the questions, which you were unable to solve. There is no doubt in this fact that questions from NCERT books come as it is in the board examinations so it is always better to prepare the questions provided in those books. Those questions should be at your fingertips and you do not waste your time thinking about that question in your board exam.
These solutions provide helping hands to the students to find the right solution to the question so that students don’t end up using the wrong method.
Here are the 5 best ways in which you can use these solutions for boards.
- Research about that solution on your own: The solutions provide you with the answers with the method used to solve that answer but it is not compulsory that there is just one method that can be used to solve that question. What you can do is read the solution first and try searching for the other method that is provided in your NCERT books. When you get the solution, you know what pattern it is based on and then you can easily find out from which exercise it is taken. So try finding the other methods from the formula.
- Try solving similar questions: It is not that every question comes exactly the same way with the same digits and numbers, when we say paper comes as it is from the NCERT books, we mean the pattern. The pattern can never be different from the questions provided in your NCERT textbooks. So you can find similar questions, which are related to that question of which solution is given. This is how you will be able to complete your whole exercise and you will be able to solve the questions with similar patterns easily.
- Easy understanding: The language used in these solutions is easy to understand so the student will not find it difficult to learn the lengthy answers, especially in subjects like social studies. Students find it difficult to learn the answers as they are very long and have so many pointers. Through these solutions, students can easily understand the topic on which the answer is based and when they read the chapter again, they understand what is written in those lines.
- Learn answer formation: The solutions given are written in a format that you can learn how you have to write the answer in your board examination. The questions are divided based on marks like 2 mark questions, 5 mark questions etc. The solutions are given based on the marks mentioned in the previous year question papers so you need not write a 2-page answer for a 2 mark question. From these solutions, you can learn how to be precise while writing the answers in board examinations.
- Cover all previous year questions: Through these solutions, it will be easier for you to cover all the previous year question papers in less time. This saves your time while preparing for different questions. You will have all the solutions in one place and then it is up to you on which year’s question paper you want to go through. This will save your time as then you will not have to find each solution from the book. As we know that time management is really important in board preparation so you should go through the solutions to make your way easier.
So, these are how students can use these solutions in the best possible manner. The solutions are really helpful in saving time and money. There are several books available in the market, which offer the solution of previous year question papers but they are not worth investing your money as sometimes the solutions given in such books are wrong and are not updated according to the latest syllabus.
It is better to search for these solutions online where you will get all question papers solved and they are updated according to the new syllabus. You don’t have to be cryptic about the solutions provided as they are prepared by professionals who are well aware of the particular subject and those solutions are cross-checked so that there is no scope of any mistake and you get the accurate solutions.
Also, one more thing students should keep in mind is that these solutions are provided for helping and saving time for your preparation, it will be very wrong if the students rely upon the solutions.
For scoring good marks, you need to read the whole chapter and solve all questions, which are provided in NCERT textbooks. Hard work mixed with smart work always proves to be a deadly combination and you can do both at the same time by reading your textbooks along with the solutions provided.
This way, there doesn’t need to be you will not be left with anything and your preparation will be complete in actual terms. It depends on you how much you want to score as your preparation speaks a lot about the chances of acing the boards.